FAQ for participants
Frequently asked questions and answers
Yes, you will have to register to participate in all parts of the program. It will not be possible to participate in a program part if you have not signed up beforehand.
For some parts, there is a limited number of participants, so make sure you sign up quickly!
By participating in a presentation, training or business case, you can earn My Future Points.
- Presentation: 1 point
- Training or Business Case: 2 points
- Indicate you would like to receive My Future Points at the entrance of the DEX. Make sure to have your student ID at hand.
- Make sure to register your presence at each activity by getting your ticket for that activity scanned at the door.
- Students need to follow the entire activity to be eligible for My Future Points.
- Students can earn points per activity. For instance, if you follow 2 business cases you will earn 4 My Future Points.
There are no costs for visiting the DEX as a participant. We do however work with a no-show list. If you do not show up at the event without cancelling in time, you will be placed on the no-show list. This means that it will be more difficult for you to attend next year.
The DEX lustrum party does costs €5,- but includes some free drinks at the event!
Click here for more information on the terms and conditions.
Yes. The entire Data Science Experience Day is for all students interested in Data Science. Therefore, all activities will be provided in English.
The dresscode for the DEX is business casual.
Cannot find the answer to your question?
Send us an email with your question: email@example.com.
During the Experience Day, you can send us a WhatsApp message via +31 6 49007922.